The U.S. Government Accountability Office has strategic human capital management on their High Risk list. This is because of skill gaps, lack of leadership development, and lack of training. With Cornerstone, mitigate these risks to identify high-potential employees, future leaders, and skills gaps. Prepare the next generation of leaders with transparent performance feedback, training, and development plans.
One solution for fostering organizational effectiveness.
As a highly regulated sector, Federal Government organizations have unique people management and reporting needs. Cornerstone for Federal Government is based on real, successful client experiences, where staff understand the bigger picture and how they fit in. With FedRAMP authorized Cornerstone for Federal Government, attract and retain qualified, mission-critical employees. Ensure seamless operations with Cornerstone’s ability to produce live and factual reporting data supporting a myriad of needs. Implement engaging onboarding procedures upfront to significantly improve time to productivity and retention. Support success throughout the organization with one configurable, easy-to-use solution.
With Cornerstone, you can:
- Mitigate risk with using skills matrices and succession plans to identify skill gaps and future-proof
- Use robust reporting to access the compliance data necessary to carry on day to day activities.
- Emphasize onboarding to establish early-stage employee engagement.
- Ensure workforce compliance to adapt to continually changing government regulations
- Engage employees with development and retention plans so they stay with you longer term
Cornerstone OnDemand is FedRAMP authorized, which reaffirms our commitment to ensuring a secure environment for U.S. government clients.
Modern, tailored training boosts employee performance and supports organizational goals.
4 ways to build a human company in the age of machines: Tim Leberecht
Disrupt an Industry
Creating a Mindset for Change
Pianifica un incontro faccia a faccia personalizzato
Parla con un esperto che potrà illustrarti come Cornerstone può aiutarti nella tua situazione specifica.